One of my favourite things about WordPress is the community. Seeing my notifications light up always gives me a little thrill. So I was, one day, just minding my own business when I saw a little ding! It’s a– oh what’s this– ooh!
A shoutout to berryduchess for nominating me for The One Lovely Blog Award. I am so pleasantly surprised, thank you, dear duchess.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer or up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and to also help the new blogger reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow-blogger who chose them. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines.
The guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
•Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
•Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
•Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
•Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Things About Apricotowl
- I’m a tea fanatic. I may not be a tea connoisseur, but I love tea. Insanely. I drink it when I’m stressed, I drink it to cleanse my palate. I drink tea in many forms. Green tea is my favourite for its cleansing, refreshing feel – I love it with & without sugar, hot & cold. I’ve had Da Hong Pao at Putien & loved it. I recommend Gong Cha’s Alisan Milk Tea (With or without pearls) for good, fragrant bubble tea! :’) Shh darling, I’m not crazy. I’m in love – with tea.
- I adapt to people’s accents because I value communication. Sometimes it’s Singaporean, sometimes it flips to something I picked up from listening to too many different Youtubers (you guys are awesome). Plus, accents are good-natured fun! C’mon, admit it, you know they’re adorable.
- I’m a carnivore-turned-omnivore. I used to eat fried chicken meals from McDonald’s so often, I must’ve destroyed my insides. Now I’m a convert to healthy eating, with the occasional sinful delight. Balance is key.
- I was obsessed with a lipstick in kindergarten. It was my mom’s. It’s ridiculous, I know. They used it on all the kids in a concert & I was devastated. Silly me.
- I’m a gaming nerd. I make nerdy/geeky jokes about camping, ks-ing, glitches, hacks, nerfing. It’s sexy.
- I appreciate a wide range of shows. My faves are Korean & Chinese drama, but I am fond of Supernatural too (Oh Castiel!). I watch Japanese anime as well.
- I smile often, sometimes not because I’m happy. But because it makes you & I happier people.
I nominate these lovely folks :)
- Wendy Barron
- Sarah Loves Makeup
- Virtual Extrovert
- Johana Spade
- Not Another Tall Blog
- Olivia’s Beauty Blog
Go forth and be awesome!