Ever since I tried the Majolica Majorca mascara with ridiculous lasting power, I had to give their Perfect Automatic Liners a go. Surely, the quality must be equivalent, if not better?
It’s a brush tipped liner. On first use it will be completely sealed. After you break the seal, twist the liner a couple times until the ink flows out. Afterwards, only 1 twist is needed to load it before painting your beautiful lines.
This mechanism seems to help keep the ink fresh and moist inside the pen.
Amber Black (Br-601) is a good solid, deep brown with gold flecks. These flecks don’t show when applied, but I reckon they prevent the liner from looking dull. Good for everyday school or daily looks, without being too harsh.
- Lasts all day, through heat & sweat
- Doesn’t flake, smudge or do anything nasty
- Smooth dense formula
- Quality brush allows good control of the liner
- Turns into flakes as you remove it, which prevents black smudges. I personally dislike this, but it depends on your personal preference too!
- Ink might blob if you overload by twisting it more than once. Test it on a tissue/hand before going to your eye. You don’t want to fix up liner splotches!
I love this and highly recommend! Unfortunately, it’s pricey for a drugstore liner in Singapore. But Majolica Majorca’s quality speaks for itself. It is a worthy investment if you’re a liquid liner person, or want to give liquids a roll!