Christmas is just around the corner! This look is inspired by the pretty, icy blues of winter. Brr! Here in Singapore, we have no winter. But Christmas parties and festivities abound all the same! Time to have fun with some cool, frosty shades.
Click “Read More” to view the pictorial!
I tweaked the settings on my camera, since in my last look, the overly warm tone prevented the shadows from showing up clearly. Hope it’s clearer now.
Prep your eyelids with any eyeshadow base first, like Urban Decay Primer Potion or cream shadow. This helps will help your shadow wear longer and be more vibrant.
Top it off with sparkle, if you like, for a more festive look. I did add some sparkle in the end, but the camera couldn’t pick it up.
You can use any similar colour you own, but here’s what I used.
- Urban Decay Ammo Palette: Champagne (Sin), blue (Shattered), dark brown (Smog), deep purple (Last Call)
- Majolica Majorca Auto Line: Amber Black Br-601
- Maybelline The Rocket Volum’ Express Mascara
- Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo: Dark brown
Lips & Face…
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum: no. 52, Vanilla
- The FACESHOP Radiance Concealer Dual Veil: NB21
- Etude House Lipstick: OR203
That’s it! Hope you enjoyed this simple makeup look!
Comments? Suggestions? How easy was it to follow? Please tell me in the comments below! I’ll be glad to listen!