This pink, spring appropriate look is sweet, romantic and flirty. It’s naturally flattering and will enhance your eyes naturally. I love Korean style makeup for its fresh and clean vibe. This is inspired by their love for sweet colours. As the Koreans would say “sweet and lovely make-u~” XD Ah, their accent is adorable.
Remember, you can do any style of makeup with what you already have on hand. I’m using Urban Decay and a mix of products from both Eastern and Western brands. I’ll list them at the end of the post.
Click to view the full pictorial!
I need to get a DSLR one of these days. Correcting picture quality & colour from my point & shoot camera is driving me up the wall. The colours hardly show up on the camera (but are vivid in real life). Well, gotta work with what I’ve got! :)
Prep eyelids with any eyeshadow base first, like Urban Decay Primer Potion or cream shadow. This helps eyeshadow adhere and wear longer, with better colour payoff.
Complete your base makeup the way you like it best. For this look, I suggest pairing with a petal pink lip colour to pull the look together. Feel free to do what pleases you most though! ;)
- Majolica Majorca Hummingbook 3: Pink cream shadow base
- Urban Decay Ammo Palette: Champagne (Sin), iridescent purple (Grifter), brown (Smog), black (Oil Slick)
- Innisfree Mineral Single Shadow: 06 Petal pink
- Maybelline the Falsies Big Eyes Mascara
- Innisfree Eco Eyebrow Pencil (Deep Brown)
- Maybelline Colour Sensational: 615 Summer Sunset
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss: 235 Pink Pop
That’s it! Hope you enjoyed this simple makeup look!
Comments? Suggestions? Please feel free to share in the comments below! I’ll be glad to listen!