Hello, my lovelies! Thank you Denise for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you all for appreciating the contents of my humble blog. It’s a blessing to have every one of you who has chosen to follow or subscribe :)
I hope we’ll enjoy each others’ company for a long time to come :’)
Firstly the rules for the versatile Award
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2.Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
3.Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4.Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
5.Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 random things about me:
- I’ve always been a bit of a nerd. Besides National Geographic, SciShow and Grant Thompson are some fascinating channels to watch.
- I appreciate concept art, set and prop making. Game of Thrones has recently captured my amazement with how beautifully done CGI, immersive sets and authentic props and costumes.
- I was once an avid gamer, played MMORPGs and consoles from dawn till dusk. I have more diverse interests now, but still enjoy playthroughs and the occasional game session.
- I enjoy mystery and detective stories.
- I love historical drama.
- I enjoy mythology, it’s great inspiration!
- I like leaving playthroughs or beauty videos playing in the background while doing something else. A little like a radio, perhaps? ;)
Bloggers that I would like to nominate:
I want to mention you guys because I appreciate your blogs. I’m not sure if some of you have already been nominated, but regardless, don’t feel too obliged to post. Feel free to take it as a friendly mention from me :)
- Megan Has OCD
- The Seamless Style
- Sandy Young
- Saturday Night Stitch
- Berry Duchess
- All Things Hair & Skin Care
- Style Formula
- Function Love
- Five Zero
- Wide Eyed Reviews
- Judy & Makeup
Hope this would bring a smile to all of you! Would love to see your answers.
Have a lovely day and happy blogging!